1) By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we are unsure of your age, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
2) By placing an order at www.spiritofhemp.com you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you. All products on the website are legally permitted in the UK. It’s your responsibility to know the rules and applicable customs regulations that exist in your country.
3) www.spiritofhemp.com does not guarantee in any way that the products available on this website are valid or legal / permitted outside of the UK
4) www.spiritofhemp.com does not provide any medical advice or assistance.
5) You accept that it is your responsibility for all damages, penalties, loss of income or property resulting from the purchase, consumption, use or abuse of a product from www.spiritofhemp.com. The Company and its owners, representatives and employees cannot be held liable.
6) In the case of lost or stolen items in the post: www.spiritpfhemp.com will provide proof of postage for the purchased goods, and is not responsible for loss or damage after such time. It is highly recommended that International tracked post is selected for International orders. This will increase the insurance value of the items.
To refer a friend or family member you will find your unique referral URL link at the top of your account once you are signed in. This referral link needs to be shared with your friends and family and their first order must be placed using this URL link. The referral link will only work for a new first time customer at Spirit of Hemp and it will automatically take £5 off your friend's basket total and when the order is placed, it will automatically credit your account (the person referring) with 250 loyalty rewards points (worth £2.50 credit to be used at Spirit of Hemp).
1) It is your responsibility to use the referral link to obtain the discount and referral credit. We are unable to credit an account when the referral link is not used.
2) If you choose to use the 10% first discount code instead of the £5 referral discount, then no referral credit will be issued to the person who referred you. Only one offer can be used at a time. Please note, that the 10% discount code can be used once per customer, whereas the referral discount can only be used on the first order, so if you would like to take advantage of both discounts, we recommend using your £5 referral discount on your first order and saving the 10% discount for your second order.
We may offer discount codes and promotional offers from time to time on specified products. These will be shared with our customers via our social media channels; Facebook and Instagram and are also emailed to our subscribed customers. Due to GDPR law, we are only allowed to email customers who have subscribed to our newsletter. To make sure you do not miss out on our special offers, please make sure to sign up here, or follow us on Facebook and Instagram if you have not done so already.
1) It is your responsibility to make sure you enter the discount/promotional code correctly in the promotional box at checkout before placing your order. We regret that we are not able to apply a discount to your order, nor refund the discount value after your order has been placed and paid for. If you experience any problems applying the discount code at checkout then please contact email@example.com before you pay for your order, so we can resolve this for you.
2) Only one discount code can be redeemed per order and this includes the use of our Life Force Rewards Points. For example, if you choose to redeem a discount code on your order, you will not be able to redeem your Life Force Rewards Points on the same order. However, your account will still be credited the full amount of Life Force Rewards Points had you paid the full price for your order. These can then be used towards a future purchase at Spirit of Hemp.
The only exception to this rule is when there is a website sale e.g. Black Friday or Cyber Monday, where no Life Force Rewards points will be awarded, because the products will be discounted during these sale periods.
3) The discount codes offered may vary for each product and the majority of them will have expiry dates, which will be made clear at the time the discount was issued to you. Please check back to where you found the discount/promotional code, this could either be on Facebook, Instagram or an email that was sent to you.
4) The majority of the discount codes will be redeemable on our full priced products. Please note however that discount/promotional codes will be non-redeemable on our bundle products as these are already discounted for our customers.
5) During all sale periods, such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday, all additional discount codes for example 10% off for first orders, are non redeemable.
6) For our first-time customers, we offer 10% off your first order when you sign up to our newsletter here. Once you have submitted your email address and details, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription and it will also present you with the discount code for 10% off your first order. Please make sure to copy this code exactly into the promotional box at checkout. This discount code is only redeemable on first time customer orders.
7) To qualify for free UK shipping, you will need to ensure your order is £40 or over including any discount code applied. For worldwide shipping the basket total must be £70 or over. We regret that if you redeem a discount code that reduces your order total to below £40 for UK orders or £70 for worldwide orders, then you will be required to pay shipping for your order. To view our UK shipping rates, please click here and for our worldwide shipping rates please click here.
VAT charged on orders
Product prices on our website are inclusive of VAT.
For all UK and EU orders, the total price for products bought include VAT as per government guidelines. The basket value and email order confirmation sent out to customers when an order is created shows the VAT amount which is already included in the price of the products bought.
For International orders (outside the UK and EU), no VAT is charged, this will show on the basket page once the destination country is selected from the drop down menu. The email order confirmation sent out when an order is created will also reflect this.