Top 10 uses of the Immune Balm:
1. Nourish dry cracked hands with this wonder balm.
2. Use as an all over protective body balm after every shower.
3. Carry a small immune balm with you at all times for when you feel you need the your natural immune system needs support.
4. Apply to skin blemishes.
5. Rub into the bottoms of children's feet for protection before school every day.
6. Apply to upper chest, throat and stomach.
7. Use at the first sign of a cold sore to support your natural immune response.
8. Apply to the toes and feet.
9. Rub into joints and muscles.
10. Apply to bites, scratches and sores for comfort.
Available in both 50g and 100g jars.
Based on a 15th Century blend used by robbers and 'thieves" using a variety of organic plant extracts.
We suggest using our Immune blend to support your natural defences.
Purifying protection for the face, hands and body in its most nourishing and balancing form.
Apply as often as desired with awareness and gratitude for the powerful health supporting properties of Mother Nature.
For external use only. Always replace lid after using.
Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Not tested on animals, no petrochemicals, only nature's purest raw oils.
All shipping prices and estimated delivery information is detailed on our shipping pages linked below:
All orders received by 12pm Monday-Friday and by 10am on Saturday will be dispatched on the same day.
If you select a signed for delivery option please ensure there is someone available at the delivery address to sign for the package. Items may need to be collected from your local postal depot.
For UK residents you can add a note to leave your parcel in a safe place.
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Iceland.
Tracking Your Order:
Please see your shipping confirmation email for the tracking number, which will also include a link which you can click on to track your order.
We recommend contacting us at email@example.com if you haven't received your package by the estimated delivery date below to allow us to assist you with tracking. Please allow 3 working days for us to respond to your email.